In the modern world, getting enough protein is becoming a challenge, and you might be looking for a viable source of protein. So far, you may not have realized that egg white is an incredible source of healthy protein that you need for physical fitness.
For instance, egg white protein can help you tone your muscles and reduce weight by keeping you fuller for longer with minimal calorie intake.
The challenge now arises in choosing the best egg white protein powder from the many options in the market. In the review below, I detail all you need to know when choosing the best egg white protein powder in 2022.
How To Use Egg White Protein Powder
Cooking and Baking
Egg white protein powder can be used in a number of ways including smoothies, muffins, pancakes, cakes, omelette and cooking.
Egg Protein Shakes
You can use either milk, water or yogurt to make the egg protein shake and blend with leafy greens or berries. Adding your favorite nuts such as almonds, flax seeds, linseed makes it a great protein packed enhancement with the added bonus of good fats for muscle building.
To give your shake some extra flavor try adding in some cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder to improve the health benefits.
Jay Robb Egg White Protein
Our top pick is Jay Robb Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder. The quality protein comes from chickens that’s not treated with growth hormones and the process to produce the powder is flash pasteurized for safety and no additional heating used. This is also rated the best tasting egg white protein powder but don’t just take our word for it, try it for yourself and let us know your comment below.
- No artificial ingredients, additives or preservatives
- Helps reduce good cravings and snacking
- No lactose or casein
- The non-GMO eggs pose no health hazards
- It contains high protein per serving, ensuring you get sufficient protein in a small intake quantity
- Sweetened with stevia
- Slightly more expensive compared to other brands
Auto Blender for Protein Shakes
It’s Just Egg White Protein Powder
If you want an egg white protein powder that is high-quality and comes with a resealable zipper to maximize the shelf-life, then It’s Just Egg white protein powder is the best option. It’s made from eggs that have been sourced from U.S. farms.
The It’s Just egg white protein doesn’t contain lecithin, fillers, preservatives, soy, or additives, making it as natural as possible. You can use It’s Just egg white protein powder to make low-carb, high-protein keto bread for chicken coating.
The It’s Just egg white protein powder is excellent for body nourishment and muscle development.
- The resealable zipper enhances shelf life longevity
- The low calorie and high protein enhances muscle development
- It’s ultra-fine and will mix well with any baking flour
- Tastes like natural egg whites, farming a good base for flavoring
- It helps to boost metabolism for optimal body fitness
- If you apply it with a brush, it will help you tighten the skin
- It contains some sugars which may affect the blood sugar levels
- It sometimes sticks to the side of the blender
Now Sports Nutrition Egg White Protein Powder
The Now Sports Nutrition egg white protein powder is an exceptional powder in the market, meeting the GMP certification and A rating by NPA.
This rating and certification show the high standards in the manufacturing quality, making it a great choice if you love standard-proven white egg protein powders.
With 16 grams of protein per serving, the Now sports Nutrition egg white protein powder is an excellent source of natural protein to add to your smoothie. It’s a great option if you want to boost your immune system.
- It meets high standard manufacturing quality.
- The high proteins help in immune system development
- It has no added salt
- It substitutes raw eggs effectively in recipes that use egg whites
- It’s creamy and thick, suitable for adding in bulletproof coffee
- It can generate gas in the stomach
- Sometimes it fails to blend and clumps
Bulk Supplements Paleo Egg White Protein Powder
The BulkSupplements Paleo egg white protein powder contains the vital amino acids your body needs for muscle repair and building, making it an excellent choice if you want to tone your muscles.
Without soy or lactose, the BulkSupplements Paleo egg white protein powder will be easier to digest if you are sensitive to lactose or soy. Also, the low glycemic index in BulkSupplements Paleo egg white protein powder makes it have minimal effect on the blood sugar.
It contains minimal carbohydrates and fat, making it an excellent choice if you want to recover from strenuous exercises.
- The lack of soy and lactose makes it easier to digest
- It doesn’t affect the blood sugar levels
- The low carbohydrates and fat make it ideal for workout recovery
- Reduces cravings for junk food and sweets
- It contains amino acids that the body can’t produce
- It’s doesn’t affect the other flavors in a smoothie
- It may stick to the walls of the blender, making cleaning difficult
- It contains considerable levels of sodium
TradeKing Egg White Protein Powder
The TradeKing egg white protein powder comes in vanilla cream, chocolate and strawberry flavor, making it the best choice if you don’t like unflavored egg white protein powders.
The TradeKing egg white protein powder is soy, gluten, and dairy-free, suiting you if you are sensitive to these ingredients. It contains all the nine vital amino acids that your body needs to build lean muscles.
If you want to lose weight by reducing the calorie intake, consuming the TradeKing egg white protein will keep you fuller for longer with minimal calories.
- The vanilla flavor makes it tastier, making it suitable for those who don’t like the raw egg taste
- It contains vital amino acids that your body can’t produce
- It mixes well when using a shaker or blender
- It helps in the building of lean muscles
- It’s completely free from dairy proteins
- For people with constipation issues, it can lead to a softer stool
- It might lead to diarrhea
- The powder is not fine, which can be an issue when mixing with other baking flours
Why Take Egg White Protein Powders?
Although there are several protein-rich supplements you can take, most of them are fatty. However, egg white protein powders are rich in proteins with low amounts of fat.
This makes them essential for muscle toning and development. Also, they help in boosting the immune system and recovery after a workout.
Considering that you may be among the many people that have problems with lactose intake, egg white protein may be the best source of protein for you.
Many protein sources are also fatty, and can’t suit people who want to lose weight or tone their muscles. For the egg white protein powder, the protein is free of any fat, making it suitable for those who want to lose weight and tone their muscles by taking fat-free protein.
How to Choose the Best Egg Protein Powder
You need to consider the amount of protein in a powder. Most powders range between 15-25 grams of protein in a single scoop.
Some eggs are natural and have no flavors, added sugars, or preservatives. Such egg white protein powders may have a raw egg taste. On the other hand, some egg white protein powders come with added sugars, different flavors, and preservatives to improve the shelf life.
Only few protein powders taste good. Generally they are bland but by adding a few different ingredients, flavors to it will sure to enhance your experience. Read more on how to make protein shakes taste better
Is egg white protein good for muscle building?
Improved Protein Synthesis
When you engage in intense workouts to lose weight and tone your muscles, the muscles undergo microscopic damage levels. It’s, therefore, necessary to rebuild those tiny tears and prepare your muscles for the next workout.
The egg white protein powder contains the protein and essential amino acids for rebuilding and repairing, making it the best protein-rich supplement after a workout.
Apart from rebuilding the damaged muscles, egg whites protein powder will help to prepare the muscles to properly respond to the exercises. This means a significant improvement in your workout performance.
Improved Body Composition
By accelerating the oxidation in the liver, egg whites protein powder will help you reduce the overall body fat mass. In turn, you will obtain the body carvings and composition that you desire.
If you want to lose weight and tone your muscles, then egg white protein is the way to go. It contains minimal calories and makes you fuller, preventing you from taking junk foods. Depending on your preference, you may choose different flavors or unflavored egg white protein powders.
2 thoughts on “Best Egg White Protein Powder 2022”